Anyone else’s head spinning? There is SO MUCH on the go for families in T.O. Here are 7 of our top picks for outings for kids in TOw this weekend:
- New family-friendly Pantomine Robin Hood opens in Toronto’s East End.
- Toronto Marlies take on the Albany Devils at the ACC on Saturday at 1:30 p.m. See you there!
- Evergreen Brick Works’ FREE Winter Village is thee destination for winter fun in the city. Skating (pictured above), shinny, street food and Etsy shopping.
- FREE Family Nature Walk on The Spit. Pre-registration is required.
- FREE Skate with Santa at Downsview Park on Saturday, 17th from 11 – 12:30 (Didn’t get into city of toronto learn-to-skate programs? Check out their line-up of figure skating and CanSkate classes.)
- FREE crafts for kids as part of PowerKids at the Power Plant. Pre-registration is required. PS – Bring your skates, FREE DJ Skate Nights start this weekend at Natrel Rink at Harbourfront.
- Annual Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol is on now until December 24th as part of the Soulpepper’s Family Festival. Get all Christmas-y at the Toronto Christmas Market.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS: It’s the 27th annual Winter Solstice Parade in Kensington Market on Wednesday, Dec. 21st.